Real time x-ray system with very high resolution amorphous flat panel.
Amorphous silicon flat panel
Very high definition (16bits)
65.536 level of grey
Active area 43 x 36 cm
Resolution 139 Âµm
|Compact waterproof case of 62 x 51 x 36cm including:
The high resolution flat panel
- Fast and easy to use
- Fully battery operated
- Compact and lightweight
- High quality of the image
Netbook and control
|Processor: Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor B960M (2.2 GHz 1333MHz 2 MB)
Operating system: Windows 7 or Windows 8 Display type: 15.6″ HD AntiGlare 1366×768 System
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
Total memory: 4.0GB PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM 1600 MHz
Hard drive device: 500GB 5400 rpm minimum Optical device: DVD Recordable
Network card: ThinkPad 11b/g/n Wi-Fi wireless Bluetooth: Bluetooth Version 4.0
Battery: 6 Cell Lithium-Ion
These are the minimal specifications required and can be changed with the market.
Tablet (in option)
|We can provide in option a tablet for the control of Vision-X and for the reception and storing of the images.
The software is the same as on the netbook but it is suitable for use on a tablet with touchscreen function.
Together with the small ICU, this is a very compact system easy to carry anywhere.
We can provide Rudggetised Netbook or Tablet.
Multilanguage operation (English, French, Spanish).
Tooltip texts to help the operator.
Images storage limited by the size of the Hard disk more than 50 000 images.
Zoom in 5 areas of the image or region of interest (ROI) ZOOM, or Pan Zoom.
X-Ray exposure adjustable timer.
1 or 4 consecutive shots session for quick operation.
Audible alert during X-ray activation.
Easy access powerful image database with images parameters and operator comments.
Copy / paste an image from and to an external user or commercial program.
Image processing and Image enhancement:
- Brightness and contrast adjustment
- Image Polarity, Rotate, Zoom, sharpness, emboss, mirror
- Shading correction
- Filters: low, median, maximum, smooth, sobels, laplacian
- Edges detections
- Equalize histogram
- Pseudo colors
- Restore Original Image Functions
- CorrectShading: Correct non uniform illumination of the scene
- EqualizeHisto: Equalize the histogram so it appears to be flat
- InverseGrayLevel: inverse the polarity of the image
- SaveImage: Save the source image into the destination image. If the extension of the destination file name is not the same as the source, the image is converted to the format corresponding to the new extension. The supported extensions are .tiff, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif and .bmp
- Smooth: Smooth the image using a Gaussian kernel undistortAndCrop
- Correct radial deformation of the image due to the camera lens
- UndistortAndCrop: Correct radial deformation of the image due to the camera lens
|Amorphous silicon flat panel
Dimensions: 45 x 38 x 1,5cm
Active area: 43 x 36cm
Solid state no mechanical pieces
16 bits Image for a very high image quality
Actually one of the most powerful on the market!
|50m cable for connection between the control unit and the camera box.
|For a wireless transmission. No need of power or charge. Connected to the camera box. Very fast data transfer.
Range more than 200m (line of sight)
Tripods for icu and generator
|Special tripods with adapter for use with the Vision-X and the Golend X-ray generator.
Minimum height: 10cm Maximum height: 170cm
X-ray generator transmission
|For a wireless transmission between the camera box and the X-ray generator.
No need of charging or external power. Range more than 200m (line of sight)
Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 4cm
Due to constant development, specifications are subject to change without notice.
These small, lightweight x-ray generators operate on their own removable battery pack. They produce x-ray pulses of very short duration (50 to 60 nanoseconds) and a relatively low dose rate comparable to a 0.25 ma constant potential machine.
Lightweight X-ray generator
Proposed in standard for most applications
Heavy duty X-ray generator
Specific and industrial applications